Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th

Well, I have spent the last few evenings working on more ways to promote and get the LizardQueen Jewelry name out there. I am not really sure if any of this is working, but here is what I have done...
  • I listed some of the items from my Etsy shop on Found Handmade
  • I registered with Link Referral (the link for this site is at the bottom of the page)
  • Oh yeah, and I started this blog
I have noticed an increase in views in my shop, so who knows...maybe it is working. I'll just have to wait and see...

Next I have to continue updating and improving the photos of the items that I have listed, as well as listing some of my new items. All of this doesn't leave me much time to make more new jewelry, but I somehow manage to do that too. I guess I can fit it in because that is what I enjoy, and that is the purpose of all of this!

Well, I'm off now to get a custom ring ready to mail. Have a good one!

LizardQueen Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment